BULK Technology & Logistics
Do you know the latest in advances in cargo handling & the recent trends in
dry bulk shipping?
Bulk Technology & Logistics will enhance your knowledge and understanding of the business
challenges facing ports, shipping & logistics companies operating in vital dry bulk freight industry.
Co-located with TOC Europe, the world’s leading container port equipment and technology show, this 2-day seminar programme is free-to-attend for all visitors – providing you with the perfect opportunity to keep up to date with the latest innovations in dry bulk materials handling, shipping, port operations and logistics.
- Network! Connect and do business with Europe’s dry bulk port and shipping executives. Don’t miss this opportunity to build your network and create new value for your business
- Hear leading industry analysts and understand the key bulk shipping mega-trends affecting your business in 2016 and beyond
- Learn best practice for bulk terminal management, logistics and IT systems – how could your facility be made more efficient?
- Maximise your knowledge in bulk port safety, environmental management & biomass handling
- See the latest dry bulk port and materials handling technologies
Topics from 2016 included...
- The Dry Bulk Market outlook in 2016 and beyond
- New directions and best practices in Bulk handling
- Dry Bulk handling and environmental management