Please take a close look at all the necessary activities that need to be performed before you arrive on site at TOC Europe 2018.
- Check if your citizenship requires visa to enter Rotterdam.
- Consider carefully the details of your stand booking; e.g. stand number, stand size, stand location and number of open sides.
- Book your accommodation.
- Doublecheck your Exhibitor profile on the website, make sure it has all the relevant information and contacts.
- Log in to the Online Exhibitor Manual and read Sections One to Six thoroughly and with due consideration.
- Complete the Health and Safety Declaration Form by 27/04/2018 in the Online Exhibitor Manual.
- Ensure on-site personnel has the correct personal protective equipment (ppe) e.g. safety boots and hard hats which must be worn during build up and break down.
- Register your personnel for badges through N200.
- Post personalised banner on your social media accounts and send e-invitations to your clients.
- Keep an eye on communication from the administration.
If you have any questions, please check FAQ page.